WHO WE ARE
- Collecting personal data
- Personal data also includes information about your use of our website. In this context, we collect and process personal data only if you actively provide it. Indirect personal data, with the exception of the IP address, the storage of which is technically necessary for the use of this service, will not be stored or processed. This is usually done through the use of log files and cookies. You can find more information about log files and cookies below.
- We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes set out below. In any case, your personal data will be (i) until the termination of the business relationship with you, or (ii) as long as legal retention obligations exist or (iii) any legal claims for the assertion or defense of which the personal data are required are not yet time-barred. If we collect your IP address, it will only be stored for the time of your use of the website and then immediately deleted or anonymized by shortening.
- Intended use and legal basis
2.1 Intended use
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you request;
- To ensure that our website is presented in the most effective and interesting way possible to you;
- To fulfill our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable you to participate in interactive offerings, if you choose to do so;
- To inform you about changes in our services.
2.2 Legal basis
- The processing of your personal data is based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent to the processing of personal data concerning them for one or more specified purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)), or
- Fulfillment of a contract concluded with you or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, insofar as necessary for this (Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO), or
- Overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, which consists in the use of the data described in point 2.1. achieve the aforementioned purposes, or
- Necessity to fulfill legal obligations to which we are subject (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO).
- Should the consent have been the legal basis for the data collection/data processing, you can revoke it at any time. The lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
- Information about your computer, cookies and targeting
3.1 Each time you access our site, we collect the following information about your computer: your computer’s IP address, your browser’s request, and the time of that request. In addition, the status and the amount of data transferred are recorded as part of this request. We also collect product and version information about the browser and operating system used on your computer. We also record the website from which our site was accessed. The IP address of your computer is stored only for the time of your use of the website and then immediately deleted or anonymized by shortening. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular to detect and eliminate website errors, to determine the utilization of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
3.2 We may also collect information about your use of our website through the use of so-called browser cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your data carrier and save certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, information about the age of the cookie, and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies allow our systems to recognize the user’s device and make any preferences immediately available. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transferred to the hard drive of the respective user’s computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide you with a better and more tailored service. They allow us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby:
- store information about your preferred activities on the website and thus tailor our website to your individual interests. This includes e.g. Advertising that matches your personal interests.
- speed up the processing of your requests.
3.3 The cookies we use only store the data explained above about your use of the website. This is not done by assigning you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie (“cookie ID”). A combination of the cookie ID with your name, your IP address or with similar data, which would enable an assignment of the cookie to you, does not take place. You can find out how to prevent the use of browser cookies in section 3.6.
3.4 Our website uses so-called tracking technologies. We use these technologies to make the Internet offer more interesting for you. This technology makes it possible to target Internet users who have already taken an interest in our website with advertising on our partners’ websites. The display of these advertising materials on the pages of our partners is based on cookie technology and an analysis of previous user behavior. We only use this technology if you have consented to it, if its use is necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract with you, or if other legal provisions permit it.
3.5 We cooperate with business partners who support us in making the Internet offer and the website more interesting for you. Therefore, cookies from these partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit the website. These are cookies that automatically delete themselves after the specified time. The cookies of our partner companies are also only collected using a cookie ID data that allows our advertising partners to target you with advertising that may actually interest you. You can find out how to prevent the use of such cookies under section 3.6.
3.6 If you do not want browser cookies to be used, you can set your browser not to accept the storage of cookies. Please note that in this case you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all. If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can select the setting in your browser “Block third-party cookies”.
- Data security
All information you submit to us is stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet to our website. However, we secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data is transmitted encrypted with us. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system for this.
- No disclosure of your personal data
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the disclosure of data or we are entitled or obliged to disclose data due to statutory provisions and/or official or court orders. This may involve, in particular, the provision of information for law enforcement purposes, for the prevention of danger or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Privacy and third party websites
6.2. Social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
We cooperate with various social networks. When using this service, your browser is automatically connected to the network in question, transmitting your IP address and also other information, such as cookies, if you have visited the platform in question before. We avoid, to the extent possible, these types of data transfers until you actually interact with one of the platforms. By clicking on the relevant icon (e.g. Facebook logo), you indicate that you are willing to communicate with the selected platform and that information about you, such as your IP address, will be transmitted to this social network.
6.3. Google reCAPTCHA
6.4. Google Analytics
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
6.5. Google Maps
6.6. The use of YouTube
Functions of the YouTube service are implemented on our website. These functions are offered by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. The embedded videos place cookies on the user’s computer when the website is called up. Those who have deactivated the setting of cookies for the Google advertising program will not have to expect any such cookies when calling up YouTube videos. However, YouTube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block it in the browser.
- Image credits
Lisa Maria Köck(https://lisamariakoeck.at)
- Your rights and contact
You have extensive rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. First of all, you have a comprehensive right to information and can, if necessary, request the correction and/or deletion and/or blocking of your personal data. You may also request restriction of processing and have a right to object and a right to data portability. If you would like to exercise any of your rights and/or receive more information about them, please contact us at email@example.com.
In addition, you have a right of appeal to the data protection authority (https://www.dsb.gv.at). If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us, please also contact us using the contact details provided.